Getting things done can be difficult.
Sometimes we want to melt away and forget about our responsibilities.
Other times we can’t stop thinking about our responsibilities but can’t find the motivation to do them.
The best tip for overcoming procrastination is to get yourself in alignment. Feeling happy and living mindfully are your greatest tools for motivation. Give yourself space to be lazy when you want to be, give yourself time to do things when it feels right, avoid putting unnecessary pressure on yourself and being motivated will come much easier.
I thought it would be fun to try to tackle the problem of procrastination using a tarot spread… provided we feel motivated enough to read cards!
Want more tarot spreads?
- Attracting Abundance
- Manifest Your Desires
- Contacting Your Spirit Guides
- Accepting Gifts from Spirit
- Law of Attraction – Manifest Your Best
- Trusting the Universe – Putting Faith in What’s Meant to Be
- Insights into Your Spiritual Journey