Decision making proves very difficult for a lot of people. Sometimes we end up missing out on so much of life because we’re to afraid to make a decision and stick to it. It isn’t easy jumping into something new.
Making the right decision can be especially difficult when you feel you don’t have support. Or when you don’t have enough information to make an informed decision. It can feel like walking around without a guiding light.
I created this tarot spread to be of help when you’re having a hard time making a decision. Sometimes it can be helpful to get that little reassuring push from the cards.
If you feel that decision making is something you struggle with often, you may have a Solar Plexus (3rd Chakra) imbalance.
Some easy tips to help balance this chakra:
- Wear yellow clothing, nail polish, accessories, etc.
- Draw with a lot of yellow on a piece of paper and hang it up in a place you spend a lot of time (or make a ‘yellow’ collage)
- Eat more bananas, pineapple, honey, lemons, corn
- Repeat the mantra: I CAN
- Try using lemongrass, rosemary or ginger essential oils
- Keep a citrine crystal close by